Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Love Target so much I am just going to give them $$$

It's been rainy here...not like downpours, but constant gloomy rain.  So to cheer myself up I decided to order a super cute raincoat from Target.  I'd seen it at the store, but they didn't have my size :(  So I tried on a different one in my size to make sure it fit before I ordered it online.  I was so excited to get it (also didn't want all the rain to go away) I paid $13.49 to have it shipped quickly to me!!!!  (can you sense my excitement?)  It arrived yesterday...I hated it :(  So I went to the store to return it.  The packaging label clearly said you could return it in the store.  I went to customer service and the lady said "ok thirty whatever will go back on your card."  So I said, "well actually it should be forty something because I paid extra for shipping."
To make a loooong story short you don't get your shipping money back if you return something you ordered from Target.com.  Not even if you send it back!
So, Target, because I love you dearly I want to give you $13.49 just for being awesome!  YOU ROCK!  I can't wait to spend more money at your store!
>
>
>
NOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment