Tuesday, August 21, 2012

411

So apparently you want to know a little more about me, so heres the 411.

  • Random facts about me:
    • I have a younger brother (and I secretly love his girlfriend and would be very sad if they ever broke up)
    • I love making lists just so I can cross stuff off (sometimes I'll add something to the list I've already done just so I can cross it off!)
    • I've always wanted to have twins someday
    • I am addicted to Netflix
    • Tom was my TA (teaching assistant) in college...now he's my husband
    • I own all the seasons of Friends on DVD
    • I love my hair...one of my mom's favorite quotes I've said, "People pay thousands of dollars a year to have hair like mine".  I'm kinda a snot about it :)
  • Fears I have:
    • Someone sneaking in on me when I'm in the shower
    • Monsters under the bed
    • Mice
    • Snakes
    • I hate being scared (like when someone jumps out at me)  I ABSOLUTELY HATE SCARY MOVIES AND HAUNTED HOUSES
  • What I would tell my 16 y.o. self:
    • SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY LIFE
    • You're not going to marry him
    • Save your money
    • He's gay
    • Don't wear that
    • Don't be so bitchy
  • Things that make me happy:
    • My Family
    • 
      Addie Girl
      
      
      Rocky Boy
      
      Hubby
    • Good weather (SUNNY)
    • Sweets (altough I really need to get this under control!)
    • Reading a good book
  • My dream job:
    • Being a mommy
  • Things that drive me crazy:
    • Lying
    • Secrets
    • Self-centered people
    • People who think they know it all
    • Hypocrits
    • People who go door to door through our neighborhood
    • The doorbell at my work
    • People who use thier cell phones instead of communicating face to face
    • Some people I work with
  • Who I'm closest to:
    • Tom
    • My mom
    • Ann (best friend since highschool - we were good friends in middle school until we both got cast for the same role in the musical - competition got serious)
Well that's enough about me!  Tell me about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment