Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tiny Morsels

I overslept today.  A simple sentence with many ramifications.  Oversleeping in my life equals waking up in a burst, running around with dogs chasing you because they think you are playing a game, sweating, 15 minutes of vigorous activity logged on Bodymedia, looking like crap for the entire day and a headache that can't be minimized by massive amounts of coffee.  Oversleeping basically ruins my entire day.  I called my mom on my way to work and told her I was pretty sure my outfit was illegal for church work.  Leggings with a shirt that I anticipated to be longer but really doesn't even cover my butt and boots.  It's like Julia Roberts in Pretty Women except I'm  not a prostitute or on Rodeo Drive.  Oh man, how I would love to be on Rodeo Drive right now rather than looking at more snow falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim told me I was having a good bang day Sunday so I took a picture for all of you.  If this is what good looks like I don't want to see a picture of me on a regular or even a bad day!  YIKES!

I'm so serious about my bangs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Easter is coming and I couldn't be more excited.  We (Tom, Eric, Kim and myself) will be heading to good ole' Des Moines for some rootin' tootin' fun.  Yes tootin' will probably be a major source of the fun :)  My parents are very excited to have us and I am even more excited since I haven't seen them since Mexico.  Although my Mom would beg to differ and say she is MORE excited but really it's not a competition.  I'm also excited to see Ann who will be home for Easter.  But to be honest I'm a little worried that Ann and Kim are going to become besties and squeeze me out.  They have A LOT in common.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I worked out everyday last week.  EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.  I logged my meals.  EVERY.STUPID.THING.I.ATE.  I gained a pound.  *#&^!&*#*  I think my body is in shock.  It's like where are all the jellybeans???  Dried coconut and peaches are not the same dammit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last night I had a run in with a jalapeno.  I made Jalapeno Popper Chicken.  Everything was fine until I cleaned up.  Somehow I got it all over my left hand and it burned until I woke up this morning.  It was like the Alicia Keys Song "this girl is on fire" except it was "this hand is on fire!"  I once heard that milk helps if you eat something spicy so I poured the rest of our slightly expired milk on it and that helped for a bit.  I think Addie also accidentally ate a small piece that had fallen on the floor because she proceeded to drink 2 bowls of water and was still panting all night (this is my guess as to why she drank so much and was panting but it is not confirmed nor will it be).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The title of this post is making me crave chocolate.  Doesn't the word morsel remind you of chocolate???  Or is this just my in-shock body talking again???  It also wants me to tell you about how we saw dark chocolate covered peeps at Wal-Greens and how I didn't buy them so to retaliate my body made me trip and fall outside.  Stupid chocolate peeps.
 
XO XO,
Setting my alarm tomorrow Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment