Monday, March 4, 2013

Trouble in the Bubble

You know those nights when you have something specific to do, but it's not until later and there is nothing to do before hand so you play a game?  Yeah we didn't either until a few nights ago.  We had plans but not until later and both of us were just sitting around so we decided to play a game.  We pulled out "Trouble" which Tom apparently used to dominate with his brothers, based upon his "special" whacking skills and continuous winning.  I could have cared less if I won.  I was more concerned as to why the weird guy from "The Big Bang Theory" was stuck inside a bubble on the cover of the box with a dog.


I feel like there's more than trouble in the bubble.  The dog looks like its thinking about attacking or just went to the bathroom and "Big Bang" guy looks like he just spit out the dice, which could be a serious chocking hazard.  Good thing there is a choking hazard warning.  Also this picture seems like false advertising.  I mean when I opened up my box and there was no guy or dog stuck in the pop-o-matic bubble most of my excitement flew out the window.  Don't get me wrong I played anyway, just not with quite as much enthusiasm.

XO XO,
Trouble in My Bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment