Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble

My sister-in-law called me out today...
"Dude, what's up with your lack of blogging?"

Writers block, that's what's up.

I am not feeling creative or funny.  I'm tired.  I thought the sunshine would help.  Nope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also I weighed myself this morning and seriously I think my body is on strike.  I am working out no less than 4 days a week (usually 5) and tracking every GD thing I eat.  My clothes are loose, I packed away my winter clothes and brought out the Spring/Summer clothes and a bunch of stuff that didn't fit last year fits now, but the scale is not going down.

It probably didn't help that I ate out Thursday night, Saturday night, and Sunday twice.  It was for a good cause however, Kim's Birthday!  The Tums and I have become quite close in the last few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've also decided I am officially old.  If Tums are now a staple in my weekly grocery shopping and Tom keeps some on his night stand, we are officially old.  We have successfully skipped parenthood and gone straight to old people.  We also may or may not have prune juice, a blood pressure monitor, and wear slippers inside.  Help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My work got me an Administrative Professionals day card with a gift card.  It was a day late.  They said it was because I didn't remind them.  REALLY?!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well my friends, stick with me.  Hopefully I'll get out of this slump soon and my usual charm and wit will be back.  Until then grumble on.


XO XO

3 comments:

  1. I have to disagree- you are hilarious. I kinda feel bad that your slump made me smile this morning :) Hang in there--who cares what the scale says, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever I can do to make you smile :) Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, Molly! And love you! Hang in there on all efforts! You're the best! Four to five days a week? Fantastic! Your "Favorite Aunt Carole"! (I gave myself that award!)

    ReplyDelete