Friday, April 19, 2013

Let it Snow...Let it Snow...STOP (expletive word) SNOWING ALREADY!!!!

Oh hello...did you know it's April 19?  Yeah me either...nothing about today or this last week has reminded me that it's April 19.  I keep waiting for Easter, then realize that was like a month ago.  There is no grass, no flowers, no sun, no sandals, no nothin'.  Can you tell I'm grumpy?  I'm seriously reconsidering my decision to stay in Minnesota next year.  I think Lucy states it best...




Tru dat Lucy...True dat

Last night I yelled and snapped at Tom for no reason other than the fact that it was snowing.  He thought I was having a absence seizure, whatever the hell that is, because I was literally staring outside not moving not saying anything just fuming.  This morning I might have cried a little in my garage while holding the shovel (which I now have a very close relationship with).  There is no end in sight to this weather either.  I think it's the end of the world.  For real.  

Last night when the tornado sirens went off I literally ran around our house like a crazy person yelling, "Tornado Blizzard, Tornado Blizzard" or "Addie stop licking and get downstairs so you don't blow away in the tornado blizzard you're white and no one will find you!".  No one bothered to tell me it was the nationwide test for the sirens.  Seems to me they should test when it is actually Spring not the middle of winter.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.  I took all except the one of Twins stadium which I found online.


Isn't it just the loveliest winter we're having this Spring?  I told my work I was going to work from Jamaica next week...I don't think they realize I'm serious.  The only type of blizzard I want to see for the next 5 years is this:




I've had enough.

XO XO,
Grumpy Molly

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Molly! Remember where your favorite Aunt lives! Sending love and sunshine! Aunt carole
    p.s. Excited we get to see you in July!

    ReplyDelete