Friday, October 18, 2013

Dumb & Dumber & Blonde

Ok guys seriously I think I am getting dumber.  Like for real.  I've already been on webmd to research short term memory loss.  There was a link to take a test to see if you can remember stuff or how smart you are or something and I failed.  I mean I've never thought of myself as super smart or anything, but I tried not to fit the "dumb blonde" stereotype.  But I think it is catching up with me!  I'm worried I think...well I can't remember but I feel like it should be something I am worried about.
An example...the other night I was watching Drugs Inc. on the Natgeo channel and they were talking about the conversion of pesos to dollars and I couldn't figure it out in my head.  My brain literally went blank.  Maybe when you watch shows about Drugs it makes your brain think you are doing drugs, although I don't think so because then a lot of drug dealers would be out their pesos or dollars and more people would just watch the movie blow or the documentary on Snoop Dog Lion when he becomes a Rastafarian in Jamaica.
And now I've sidetracked my brain and can't remember where I was going next with this post.  My brain is literally blank.
.
.
.
Lets just chill with this cutie for a second while I think.  Also doesn't this look fun?!?!?!
.
.
.
Another example, when we were packing for the drive down to North Caroline in July I forgot to pack deodorant.  A daily routine item I completely forgot about.  I had to use Tom's deodorant the entire trip.  After two days in a car, 90degrees outside, and very rarely using the air conditioner because "we have to try and get good miles per gallon" I smelled like a man.  Also I was a little turned on by myself because I smelled like Tom but thats a whole other story for a whole other post!
I don't know what it is about deodorant lately but I also just completely forgot to put it on yesterday.  Luckily I work at a Personal Training Studio and there is deodorant in the bathrooms for people to use.
I've never been like this before.  Tom says I just have too much on my mind, but when he says that I think, "That's the problem nothing is on my mind.  I can't even think of anything that should be on my mind."  Basically I'm telling you all this so that if you see me with a weird look on my face you can rest assured I didn't just crap my pants I am just trying to think of something.  Oh, also if you ask me to do something make sure I write it down because otherwise there is a 99% chance it won't get done.  Not because I didn't want to do it or because I was busy but because I forgot.  Tom is going to reserve a spot for me in the memory care nursing home soon and update his e-harmony account...joking (hopefully)!


XO XO,
Forgetful Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment