Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Funny Crap Found on Groupon

Today at work I had to go through those daily deal sites (living social, amazon local, groupon) to see what fitness deals were currently running.  Well I of course got distracted looking at all of the other great "deals" on the sites.  And lucky for you came across some pretty amazing stuff that is totally worth sharing.  So without further adieu I bring you a new segment I like to call, "Funny Crap Found on Groupon".


First up we have "Silent Snooz" which I was seriously contemplating buying for Tom.  But then I got concerned.  Does "Silent Snooz" make your hair turn green?  I'm not sure there are any research findings correlating hair color to snoring.  I mean if all it took was dying Tom's hair green to get the snoring to stop we would have to have a serious conversation.  But if buying and using "Silent Snooz" turns hair green then I think the FDA or someone needs to step in.  Also, I can pretty much promise you that no one actually sleeps in that position with pleasant sleepy smiles on their faces.


Now at first glance you might think you are looking at the sweet honey bear.  You might think maybe you are looking at clear honey.  But oh no my friends look closer.  You are actually looking at "Nature Lovin' Lubricant"!  Seriously couldn't they have found a more appropriate bottle?  If a kid saw this they might try to put it on their toast.  They are advertising for a Koala type on the red labeled bottle so couldn't they have used a Koala bottle instead.  I feel like my sweet honey bear will never be the same.  Oh also, what if you were actually stupid enough to buy this and in the heat of the moment picked up your honey bottle instead of your lube bottle.  Well lets just say you would be in a very sticky situation.


A pet tent.  First of all if you were trying to sell this product wouldn't you try and get a pet who looked happy to be in your pet tent?  These cats looked pissed.  They're probably thinking, "Where the F is my litter box?  I'm an indoor cat...you're not fooling me I know I'm not inside."  Also if you put a real pet in there like a dog they would probably flip the bitch over and escape within a minute and then you would not be reading peacefully on  your lounger you would be chasing your dog.  Lastly if you're in a fenced area as in this picture do you really need a pet tent?  Does the fence not work well enough?  If you think your pet can escape a rod iron fence I'm pretty sure they are going to escape the stupid pet tent.  Just sayin'.


Now I'm the first to admit that I have absolutely NO artistic abilities, but I'm pretty sure I could have painted this picture.  In fact I'm pretty sure my almost 2 year old nephew could have painted this picture.  Who would spend $69.99 on this?  And that is the groupon deal price.  Originally it was $129.99.  I mean really.  I can splatter paint.  Does anyone want to pay me $50 to splatter paint?  That's better than the groupon deal.  I feel like this painter's mom is to blame.  Maybe if she would have just been honest with her child and told them painting might not be their best skill they wouldn't have to be trying to sell paint splatter on groupon.  I mean you don't see me trying to sell my soccer skills on groupon because my mom told me, "maybe soccer just isn't your thing...let's try something else!"  After she made me go to goalie camp and found out I was scared of the ball.


I feel like I just don't have words for this one.  I mean I get it.  Sometimes you are sitting for a long time but really it's not like you are sitting all day.  It's like a shoe insole for your butt.  Except I get the shoe insole thing because sometimes you are on your feet all day.  One time when I was "sick" I spent a lot of time sitting on the toilet.  I never once remember thinking, "man I wish I had a comfort gel toilet cushion".  I think pretty much people's main objective is to take care of business as quickly as possible and get off the toilet seat.  Am I wrong???

And that my friends is "Funny Crap Found on Groupon!"  I hope you all have a day that does not necessitate a comfort gel toilet cushion.

XO XO,
Molly

3 comments:

  1. They had dildos the other day! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I totally saw those! What the hell?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Tom or Ryan's main goal is to get on and get off the toilet seat as soon as possible. More like get on, read an RC magazine, sends one another a couple of texts about what they ate for lunch, trade a couple of fantasy players, etc etc etc. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete