Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Community Health Month

During the month of December Tom is doing a community health month.  It has been explained to me as, interviewing people in the community, talking to school nurses, going to different highschools and elementary schools everyday and doing a big presentation.
So far I have seen video games being beat, remote control planes being rebuilt, remote control helicopters being flown, random rooms in the house reorganized, and trails in the snow being shoveled for the dogs, oh and a few slides of a powerpoint presentation.
Yesterday I came home to this...

A nice fire in the fireplace

And this...

Some random shredded meat in the crock-pot that was to be dinner.
 
Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE having Tom home.  I love that the dogs don't have to be in their kennel all day, and I love Tom being more relaxed.  But seriously?!?!  Shredded meat for dinner?!!?  When I asked him what was to go with the meat he gave me a blank stare and then said corn and spanish rice.  Ok so BBQ shredded chicken, spanish rice and corn.  YUMMY! (actually the chicken was delicious, but paired with spanish rice and corn was a bit weird).

Also during this time of "community health" Tom has shown me how to light my socks on fire (with my feet in the socks) to warm up my feet, told me that all the reasons I hate winter are invalid because he loves winter, and shown me about a million snow mobiles and four-wheelers (not sure if thats really what they are called but they have four wheels so that's what I'm going with) on craiglist that we "HAVE TO HAVE!"

Overall, I'd say Tom is loving "community health month" and being able to set his own schedule.  Me on the other hand...well, I'm interested to see what I'll come home to tonight!

OH, another thing totally unrelated...

I popped a bag of popcorn for a snack at work today and this is what poured out.  Plus about a million other old maids that promptly fell on the floor.  Thanks for letting me down healthy snack.

XO XO,
stay at home husband Molly

P.S. As I was just about to publish this post a text came through from Tom.  This is what it said..."clench your anus I'm tired"...No joke.

2 comments:

  1. My husband 'worked from home' last week and I wanted to kill myself. If he was home for an entire month we'd be married no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, you kill me. I think Ryan and Tom are FAR too much alike! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete