Friday, December 7, 2012

Pretty Pup (a post by Addie)...yes my dog is that smart...she can type and write a blog post.

Yesterday morning my mom dropped me off at the beauty parlor.  I didn't think I looked that bad, but she told me I was too shaggy and my nails were too long.  You should see her eyebrows and nails.  Shaggy and not even painted!  But alas, I couldn't pass up a trip in the car so I went.  Mom even put the windows down for me and it was 20* outside!  When we got to the beauty parlor the jingle bells on the door scared me a little and mom had to drag me inside, but once we were inside I remembered the place and mom gave me a treat from the counter.  I always try to be a good girl whenever I go somewhere so I gave Kathy, my stylists lots of kisses.  Kathy is really nice and gives me lots of pets on my belly.  She also makes my haircuts flatter my figure and give me good shape around my face.  What more could a girl want in a stylist?!?
When I was all done and beautified my Dad came and picked me up.  I jumped and danced around to show him how beautiful I was.  As I was jumping around this thing kept hitting my face.  I couldn't figure out what it was so I starting biting at it and it wouldn't come off.  When I got home I tried to get Rocky to bite it off for me, but it's still stuck on!  I am starting to feel a bit claustrophobic and am hoping Mom or Dad will take whatever this thing is off soon!  They probably think it's cute, but it's in my way.  I can't do all my smelling outside without it falling to the ground and it got wet when I was trying to get some water.  Whatever happened to the cute bows they used to put in my hair?  Those never got in the way!

XO XO,
Addie
Before: Shaggy Pup

After: Pretty Pup
She's referring to the bandanna above that she hates, but she looks so cute with it on that I make it stay.  Don't call child protective services on me though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment