Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reality Sucks & I need a margarita

Coming off of a vacation high is seriously the worst.  Especially when you leave 88* weather and come home to freezing cold weather.  To top it off we got home late Sunday night and both had to work Monday morning.  This may or may not have been me at 9:10am Monday morning.  You'll notice I'm still at home (supposed to be at work at 9am), dressed in jeans, no makeup, and serious bags under my eyes.






Around 11am I started getting a headache and realized all I wanted was Miguel to bring me a pina colada or margarita.  Miguel was our best friend in Mexico besides Jose who introduced us to Mexican socks and sold Tom a pair of killer boots.

Yes, this seriously happened
Now you may be wondering why Tom has plastic bags coming out of the boots, but rest assured those are what Jose from Rogers Boots calls Mexican socks.  You may also be wondering why Tom is wearing boots with shorts and for that I have no explanation.  It all happened so fast, it was out of my control.
As soon as I get over the Tequila/sun/Mexico withdrawal and back to reality I promise to fill you in more.

XO XO,
Missing Mexico Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment