Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'm Not Really Thankful for This...well maybe a little

My work is getting ready to move.  We are moving upstairs in the same building.  We've been prepping the new space and it is looking really good.  With that, we are getting desks and furniture figured out.  My desk in our current space used to be tall.  I actually liked it tall because I could stand and work.  However, in the new space I am getting my bosses desk and he is getting mine.  He didn't want it tall, so he cut 6 inches off the legs. He didn't measure quite properly.  The desk is too short to use the tall chair, but too tall to use the short "normal" desk chair.  He said he will fix it when we move.  I still have to use this desk for a week or so.  Now when I sit / lean over my desk to work my boobs rest perfectly on the desk because my chair is so short.  I just caught myself leaned over reading something on my computer with my boobs resting perfectly on my too tall desk.  The positive in this situation is I don't have to wear a bra to work for a week!  Kidding...maybe.

A completely accurate illustration of the situation.


XO XO,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Again, hilarious...hope your boss doesn't read this, or hope he has a good sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete