Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nothing Good Comes From Fish Tacos

Today's thankfulness post stems from yesterday's thankfulness post (that didn't get written).

Yesterday I was thankful for the beautiful sunny day.  So thankful in fact that Tom and I met for happy hour after work.  We sat outside and enjoyed what we hoped was not one of the last nice fall days.  Also it was $4 Margaritas.  I hadn't eaten much all day so decided to order some fish tacos.  I'd heard from a lady I work with that they were really good.  They were ok.  I ate one of the three and boxed up the rest.  Then proceeded to forget them on the table.  Which at the time we were upset about, but now not so much.

Today I am thankful for Tums and Imodium.  Like the title suggests, nothing good comes from fish tacos.

Gott run...I won't give the details.


XO XO,
Stomach Ache Molly


1 comment: