Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankfulness Catch Up

You guys obviously don't give a damn about me...
I say I am going to post everyday.  Then I don't post for two days.  No one even checks to see if I'm still alive.  Which I am thank you very much :)  Just kidding...sort of

Anyway we have some catching up to do.

Saturday, November 2
Saturday I was thankful for a day off.  Actually a whole weekend off which has thus far been unheard of.  This past weekend Tom had the entire weekend off which was wonderful.  We took full advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to Asheboro, NC home of the North Carolina Zoo.  We took the scenic drive to see the beautiful fall colors (they did not disappoint) and stopped on the way home to take some pictures.  You can see all the pictures from the day on my facebook page (I'm lazy today and don't want to have to upload them from my phone and then upload them to the blog).  Just click the little link in the blog header.

Sunday, November 3
Sunday I was thankful for the genius bar and Apple Care Protection Plan.  My computer died :(  BUT the wonderful people at Apple and my Protection Plan covered my butt.  I was very thankful that we spent a little extra money a few years ago on the Protection Plan because without it I would have been up a creek without a paddle.

XO XO,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Loved the fall pictures,
    And u both look great! Hope ur pkg, arrives on time!

    ReplyDelete