Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It Does Exist...It's Not Pretty, But It Does Exist

A time before 11:30am on a Saturday that is.  I've heard about coffee in bed on a Saturday morning, or a yoga class at 7am on a Saturday morning, but I've always laughed it off thinking, "there's no such thing!"
But I'm here to tell you people (without kids that is) that Saturday mornings do exist.  And you don't have to be tailgating for a Hawkeye game to find out.  You just have to have a husband doing back to back interviews flying in and out at crazy hours with one suit that needs to be dry cleaned to see what a Saturday morning looks like.
Lucky for us our dry cleaner is the plant for multiple stores, so they can do same day dry cleaning M-Sat.  The catch is you have to have your items to them by 9am.  Pretty sure this past Saturday when I traipsed in to the dry cleaner looking like this:
Saturday Morning Molly...not a pretty sight
The girl thought I was the second uni bomber who looks like this:
Oh did I mention I may have had my hood up when I walked in?  And you can't tell in the picture but it's been a while since my last waxing so the mustache is accurate! Yikes!  It's not a good resemblance.  Hopefully the next time (tomorrow) when I drop clothes off there won't be a picture of me on the wall with the caption "WANTED"!

XO XO,
Uni bomber Molly

1 comment:

  1. I am ridiculously jealous of your sleeping schedule. I'm pretty sure Matty wants to have a sleepover with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete