Monday, November 5, 2012

Whoops! (30 Before 30 #22)

The first weekend of November is a standing reservation to go home and visit my parents.  Tom goes deer hunting with his Dad and brothers and that is just too much testosterone for me.  So the dogs and I head home for a weekend of good food, good TV, and relaxation. 

This weekend my goal was to interview my Mom and Dad about me turning 30 for the blog.  If you are a daily reader you know I got the interview done with my Mom, but my Dad?  Well his response was...what's a blog?  So yeah, that interview didn't get done.  Maybe I'll try again a different time over the phone or something.  Anyway, the interview with my Dad was supposed to be yesterday's post, and it didn't get done...sorry!

But, I did find some gems on their computer that I am willing to share to make up for missing a day.  Also I will try and do another post for today.

XO XO

Me with my Grandma & Grandpa Cornwell

Me passing out programs for my cousins wedding.

Glamor Shots for my birthday one year...Oh Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment