Saturday, October 13, 2012

30 Before 30

In exactly 31 days I will be 30.
It's a fact...I'm not sure how I feel about it.
I mean I can't change it, and don't want to, but it seems like a big step.  By thirty you can't pretend to be an adult anymore, you are one.  And if you aren't you have about a day to put on your big girl panties and become one.
To try and help me figure out how I feel about turning 30 I've decided to do "30 Before 30".  30 posts, 1 everyday until 30 hits.  These posts may be memories, things I've written in the past, stories, reflections, admissions, regrets, pictures, etc.  Things that made me into who I am at 30.
By the end I hope to rediscover myself, and remind myself how precious life is.  And hopefully be calm and content about turning 30.

We start tomorrow...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment