Monday, October 22, 2012

Cookie Dough Confession / Revelation (30 Before 30 #9)

This weekend I made cookies...9 small cookies.
The batch was supposed to make 12-14 BIG cookies.
Secretly I only made cookies so I could eat the dough.
This is not the first, second, or third time I have done this.
Maybe my obsession with cookies and cookie dough stems from this:


Yes...I was Cookie Monster for Halloween until I couldn't squeeze my fat ass in the costume anymore.  My mom made this costume and had to call in sick to work a few days to finish it.  If we can find the costume and it isn't infested with mice or spiders my children will also be Cookie Monster.  Hopefully they won't become obsessed with cookies / cookie dough like I am.  Maybe I should rethink the costume idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment