Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I am slowly going crazy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 switch. Crazy going slowly am I 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 switch.

Certain things are really driving me crazy lately, and guess what?!? Since you choose to read this blog you get to hear about those things.
1. The stupid tv antenna box (digital converter box)
Yes, we are poor and don't have cable.  We have those stupid digital converter boxes.  (And no I don't want to hear your sob story about how your DVR is full and you have to delete something.)  They actually work ok, but the stupid remotes drive me crazy.  When you push channel up the volume changes.  When you type numbers the channel goes down one.  We'd be better off with this...
No remote necessary!

 2. People trying too hard
As much as I love Pinterest, I have to say it is giving people fashion ideas / confidence that they otherwise would not have.  Now, I am the first to admit that I LOVE fashion and LOVE trying new things and have probably had many failed attempts at trying new fashion ideas, but if you are a jeans and cardigan type girl and all of a sudden you are trying every new fashion statement you see on Pinterest that is completely different from what you normally wear, you're trying too hard.
Just because it's on Pinterest doesn't mean its a good idea!
 Keep it simple people.  There is nothing wrong with the classics.

3. Our squeaky bed
We finally broke down and bought a nice bed frame (headboard and side rails and foot board) last November.  We really like it, however it is really squeaky.  Anytime you roll over it squeaks and it is driving me crazy.
4. Dog Hair EVERYWHERE
Seriously...I could vacuum everyday all day and there would still be dog hair on the floor!
5. Spiders
Why are there spiders everywhere!  I keep killing them and vacuuming up their cobwebs and they still appear everywhere!

Ok that's all my complaining for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment