Sunday, October 28, 2012

December 29, 2007 (30 Before 30 #15)

December 29, 2007...a day I will never forget.  Notice how I didn't say the cliche line "the best day of my life"?  Because really, who can honestly say their wedding day was the best day of their lives???  My wedding day was the most stressful, hectic, crazy day of my life!  Yes, I did get to marry Tom and that was the best part of that day, but to be honest here is a picture from one of the best days of my life:



A day where the entire family stayed in bed all day napping, watching TV, and snuggling.  For me, that's the best day I can imagine :)
Going back to the day I will never forget.  December 29, 2007, our wedding day.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:

First Baptist Church in Johnston, IA: Location of the ceremony





They had a hard time getting me in my dress...too many clippy things :)


My mom, me, Tom's mom


Getting ready for Tom to see me for the first time.  My Dad walked me out to him, but we had to stop to wipe tears a lot!


The entire bridal party...the only pic we got of all of us!  The ring bearer was NOT in to taking pictures :)


My favorite picture of Tom and his mom


My favorite picture of me!


Love this one!


Right after the wedding ceremony got over...the photographer was up on the balcony and caught us!


Well those are just a few (out of 1,000's) that I love.

XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment